Looking for truly unique jewellery?
Extraordinary dangling earrings made of real, antique fountain pen nibs. Beautiful statement jewellery in rich golden colour covered in patina. The patina creates a unique appearance, ranging from a subtle sheen to a beautiful and dramatic bronze.
These earrings are very lightweight - you can wear them all day without discomfort and they beautifully swing - with each movement of a head.
They also can make unusual gift for a woman with writing aspiration, published author or a teacher.
These pen nibs are authentic and has been re purposed so please keep in mind that they may show signs of wear which I think adds to the beauty.
- Nibs made of metal in old gold colour.
- You can choose from two grades of patina - medium and heavy
- Length 50 mm / about 2 inch
- The pair will arrive in a lovely organza bag
- Push back posts are sterling silver (925) and oxidized