The shop is open and orders are now being dispatched within 1-3 working days.
All appropriate care measures are taken in the studio, and your orders are packed in a clean and safe environment. Please understand these are unprecedented circumstances around the world, and delays to the postal service can be expected.
Shipping rates vary
For flat items, such as earrings, bookmarks, necklaces, etc - standard airmail is £4, Signed for is £8.5
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs. Customs duty will apply now for all customers from the EU.
I am based in the UK, which no longer is a member of the EU.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
Customs duty will apply now for all customers from the EU.
YES! You can purchase from everywhere in the world.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
You CAN return or exchange
- Items you wish to return (you have 14 days to inform me) must be in unworn condition.
- Return must be made through recorded delivery.
- To return your product, please contact us first through email or contact form.
- You should mail your product to address specified through email from me.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. - Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
I use my stock of maps and atlases. I always use originals, never use print outs from photos, google maps or any other website.
- I glue the dried piece of map and glass to the metal setting adding all the extras (so for the keychain, it is the ring and the clasp, for the necklace it is a chain, etc)
- Then I pack it and it's on a way to you or to the given address of a gift recipient.
YES! All map items are treated as custom made to your special requirement.
- If in doubt please message me before placing a firm order to avoid disappointment.
- If you wish to see a proof prior to order - please don't hesitate to ask
I use a professional hand engraving tool and my handwriting is pretty neat (I don`t do computer engraving).
- for cufflinks I can engrave up to 18 characters
- for keychains I can engrave short phrases (imagine writing on £2 or $1 coin).
I collect LOTS of typewriters! so I do have all keys available at all times.
- I let the piece dry.
- Then I pack the ready item and it's on its way to the customer.
Yes! I do have a whole range of numbers and punctuation marks.
- These like in any other keyboard keys are featured in pairs - one number and one special character or punctuation mark on each one typewriter key.
- For the details and options - please contact me I am happy to show you what I have got!
YES, of course!
- My work always comes packaged nicely so it is ready for gift giving.
- I am happy to add a note from you on an occasional card, free of charge - just let me know in the notes to the seller box at the checkout.