Delightful dangle earrings featuring real pressed red roses petals.
The vibrant red petals have been framed in glass using the Tiffany method that makes them really solid whilst double-sided.
Made of dome glass which is a little bit heavier than a flat piece, but the flowers are stunningly enlarged like through the magnifying glass.
I try to choose the plants that will keep their colour for long, but as these are real dried species, please note that they might fade after some time.
It’s because they are natural and I don’t dye them.
For a matching necklace please click here and for the bracelet to complete the set here.
- Double-sided glass pendant with eco-friendly lead-free solder
- A few shapes are available
- oval - 18mm x 13mm / 0.70'' x 0.51''
- circle - 18mm / 0.70''
- the length with hooks is about 35mm / 1.37''
- French hooks are sterling silver 925, oxidized and sanded,
- The lead-free solder is oxidized so it has this black, vintage look.
- Your beautiful set of earrings will arrive packed in a presentation box.