Lovely, terrarium dangle earrings featuring real, pressed primroses as a reminiscence of the spring.
The pressed flowers have been framed in stained glass using the Tiffany method that makes them really solid whilst double-sided.
Made of dome glass which is a little bit heavier than a flat piece, but the flowers are stunningly enlarged like through the magnifying glass.
I try to choose the plants that will keep their colour for long, but as these are real dried species, please note that they might fade after some time.
It’s because they are natural and I don’t dye them.
For a matching necklace please click here.
- Double-sided glass pendant with eco-friendly lead-free solder
- A few shapes are available
oval and teardrop
- 18mm x 13mm / 0.70'' x 0.51''
- 18mm / 0.70''
- the length with hooks is about 35mm / 1.37''
- French hooks are sterling silver 925, oxidized and sanded,
- The lead-free solder is oxidized so it has this black, vintage look.
- Your beautiful set of earrings will arrive packed in a nice organza bag