Charming pressed flower necklace made of real flowers, flat glass in a rectangular shape and lead-free solder. I used a variety of meadow plants to create it, among them some forget-me-nots.
This botanical necklace has an enchanting aesthetic - a reminiscence of a granny's old house. Extra thanks to a distressed look of blackened metal. The photo on a model shows a slightly different necklace but has the same length so to give you an idea of how it looks on a person.
Your chosen necklace will arrive in a lovely presentation box.
When you are not wearing it - it's crucial to store it away from the direct sunlight. I try to choose the plants that will keep their colour for long, but as these are real dried species, please note that they might fade after some time. It’s because they are natural and I don’t dye them.
- Double-sided flat glass pendant in rectangular shape
- Size 32mm x 52mm / 1.25'' x 2.04''
- Iron chain in gunmetal black colour with a lobster claw clasp - 45cm / 18''
- The eco-friendly, lead-free solder is oxidized so it has this black, vintage look.
- Your necklace will arrive in a lovely presentation box