Purple pressed flower necklace
Delightful pressed flower necklace in shades of purple made of real flowers, flat glass in a rhomboidal shape and lead-free solder. I used a variety of meadow plants to create it, among them some mint, pansies and ferns.
This botanical necklace has a nostalgic aesthetic - a reminiscence of a granny's home. A distressed, blackened metal adds to the feel.
Your necklace will arrive in a lovely presentation box.
When you are not wearing it - it's crucial to store it away from the direct sunlight. I try to choose the plants that will keep their colour for long, but as these are real dried species, please note that they might fade after some time. It’s because they are natural and I don’t dye them.
- Double-sided flat glass pendant in rhomboidal shape
- Size 90mm x 50mm / 3.54'' x 2''
- Iron chain in gunmetal black colour with a lobster claw clasp - 45cm / 18''
- The eco-friendly, lead-free solder is oxidized so it has this black, vintage look.
- Your necklace will arrive in a lovely presentation box