Gorgeous real pansy jewellery - earrings, necklaces and bracelets to choose from. Made of real pressed pansies, glass (flat and convex) in a variety of shapes and lead-free solder.
This botanical jewellery has an enchanting aesthetic. The lovely, nostalgic feeling has been achieved thanks to oxidised metal.
Your chosen piece - or set - will arrive in a lovely presentation box.
When you are not wearing it - it's crucial to store it away from the direct sunlight. I try to choose the plants that will keep their colour for long, but as these are real dried species, please note that they might fade after some time. It’s because they are natural and I don’t dye them.
Double-sided FLAT glass:
- Rhomboidal earrings with white pansies (40mm x 23mm plus french hook - 55mm long in total)
- Rhomboidal necklace with white pansies (62mm x 35mm with an iron chain of adjustable length)
- Rectangular necklace with yellow pansy, fern and elderflower (55mm x 36mm with an iron chain of 60cm but length can be adjustable)
- Hexagonal necklace with blue pansy, forget-me-nots and fern (47mm x 42mm with an iron chain of 45cm)
- Maxi necklace (55mm x 65mm with 80cm iron chain - adjustable)
Double-sided CONVEX glass (slightly heavier than a flat piece however this creates an effect of magnifying glass:
- Round 18mm diameter plus sterling silver, oxidised french hooks - 35mm full length
- Oval - 40mm x 30mm on navy blue silk cord 45cm (may be swapped for a chain)
- White pansy, one round bead 18mm diameter - iron chain with a lobster clasp, adjustable.
- Violet pansy, one round bead 18mm diameter - iron chain with a lobster clasp, adjustable.
- The eco-friendly, lead-free solder is oxidized so it has this black, vintage look.
- Your chosen piece of jewellery will arrive in a lovely presentation box