If you wish to have your wedding bouquet preserved and you are fairly local to Cotswolds - look no further.
I offer a service of pressing your flowers right after your wedding (you need to arrange flower delivery to my studio). After about 3-4 weeks, when all the flowers will be dry, I will create an A3 size wall decor to commemorate your big day.
Please contact me to discuss the details prior to the order
- I need your bouquet to be as fresh as possible
- I work in Gloucestershire, UK and you are welcome to pop in or arrange a courier service to deliver the flowers after your wedding.
- I will use a traditional flower press to preserve your flowers
- After 3-4 weeks I will arrange the pressed flowers on A3 size glass and cover with another piece of glass.
- I will seal the design in the Tiffany technique (just like stained glass) with K Grade Solder (60% Tin 40% Lead).
- The solder will be oxidized for this antique, black look.