Looking for truly unique jewellery?
Extraordinary dangling earrings made of real, antique fountain pen nibs. Beautiful statement jewellery in variety of tones starting from old silver through rich golden colour, to gold covered in patina. The patina creates a unique appearance, ranging from a subtle sheen to a beautiful and dramatic bronze.
These earrings are very lightweight - you can wear them all day without discomfort and they beautifully swing - with each movement of a head.
They also can make unusual gift for a woman with writing aspiration, published author or a teacher.
These pen nibs are authentic and has been re purposed so please keep in mind that they may show signs of wear which I think adds to the beauty.
- Nibs made of steel in colour options:
- dark grey
- gold coated bright
- gold coated with little patina marks
- old gold coated with slight patina
- old gold coated with heavy patina
- Length 50 mm / about 2 inch
- The pair will arrive in a lovely organza bag
- You can choose from push back posts or french hooks
- all earring findings are sterling silver (925) and oxidized