This stunning steampunk pendant necklace has been made with a real, antique, watch parts - the whole mechanism from the inside. All watches I use - are authentic and I piece them together from tiny bits in my home studio and this is why this necklace is a fabulous conversation piece.
The clockwork is in silver tone and these little pink dots you can see on front are true rubies. The watch does not work anymore, but it gets the right impression.
Necklaces in steampunk style are bound to remain forever in style as one of the most popular choices in fashion accessories. The limitless number and design of steampunk pendants will be sure to keep it this way for a long time to come and for that reason, you can never have too many of these elegant masterpieces.
It can make fantastic jewellery piece for adventurous brides!
- Swiss watch mechanism is placed in a metal frame in silver tone
- Pendant measures 30 mm / 1 ⅛’’ diameter
- This pendant is on a metal chain of the same color with a lobster claw clasp
- Chain`s length about 50cm / 20’’
- The necklace will arrive packed into a lovely organza bag
All watch movements I use are authentic and has been re-purposed so please keep in mind that they may show signs of wear which I think adds to the beauty.