Lovely, terrarium dangle earrings featuring real, pressed plants, such as ferns and flowers - you can choose your favourite!
The pressed flowers have been framed in stained glass using Tiffany method that makes them really solid whilst double sided.
Made of dome glass which is a little bit heavier than a flat piece, but the flowers are stunningly enlarged like through the magnifying glass.
All the flowers and ferns I use are from meadows and my garden, dry pressed by me.
I try to choose the plants that will keep their colour for long, but as these are real dried species, please note that they might fade after some time.
It’s because they are natural and I don’t dye them.
Photos are example of the product. Earrings can vary slightly, because in nature there are no two the same flowers.
- Double sided glass pendant with eco friendly lead-free solder
- A few shapes available
- You can choose from variety of plants:
oval and teardrop
- 18mm x 13mm / 0.70'' x 0.51''
circle and diamond
- 18mm / 0.70''
- the length with hooks is about 35mm / 1.37''
- French hooks are sterling silver 925, oxidized and sanded,
- The lead free solder is oxidized so it has this black, vintage look.
- Your beautiful set of earrings will arrive packed in a nice organza bag