Nostalgic jasmine necklace in cottagecore style featuring real pressed jasmine blooms in creme tone. The pressed flowers are preserved in convex glass using the soldering method. Such a necklace is a little bit heavier than a flat glass piece, but the dry flowers are enlarged like through the magnifying glass.
The flowers are real dried species, please note that they might fade after some time (years though!). It’s because they are natural and I don’t dye them. Please don't store your jewellery under direct sunlight as this shortens the life of colour.
Photos are examples of the product. Pendants can vary slightly because in nature there are no two the same flowers.
- Two-sided glass pendant with eco-friendly lead-free solder
Necklace available sizes
- Round medium 30mm x 30mm / 1 1/4'' x 1 1/4''
- Large oval 40mm x 30mm /1 3/4'' x 1 1/4''
- Medium oval 35mm x 25mm / 1.37'' x 1''
- The lead-free solder is oxidized and sanded so it has this black, vintage look.
- Iron chain in gunmetal black colour with lobster claw clasp measures 50cm / 20'' - but if you require another length - please don't hesitate to put it in a note to your order.
- Your lovely jasmine necklace will arrive in a nice presentation box