Cottagecore terrarium necklace with dry pressed fern.
The dry fern locked in stained glass forever thanks to Tiffany method.
The necklace is made of dome glass which is a little bit heavier than a flat piece, but the flowers are enlarged like through the magnifying glass.
All the flowers and ferns I use are from meadows and my garden, dry pressed by me.
I try to choose the plants that will keep their colour for long, but as these are real dried species, please note that they might fade after some time.
It’s because they are natural and I don’t dye them.
Photos are example of the product. Pendants can vary slightly, because in nature there are no two the same flowers.
- Double sided glass pendant with eco friendly lead-free solder
- Size options
- Square 25mm x 25mm / 1'' x 1''
- Round small 30mm x 30mm / 1 1/4'' x 1 1/4''
- Round medium 45mm x 45mm / 1 3/4'' x 1 3/4'' (please note this one is a bit heavy!)
- Round large 50mm x 50mm / 2'' x 2'' (please note this one is really heavy!)
- Oval with lace 25mm x 18mm / 1'' x 3/4''
- The lead free solder is oxidized so it has this black, vintage look.
- Iron chain in gunmetal black colour with lobster claw clasp measures 60cm / 24''
- Your necklace will arrive in a nice bag