This stunning, copper pendant necklace in steampunk style has been made with a real, antique Accurist watch mechanism. All watches I use - are authentic and I piece them together from tiny bits in my home studio and this is why this necklace is a fabulous conversation piece.
The movement is in copper tone and these little pink dots you can see - are true rubies. The watch does not work anymore, but it gets the right impression.
Necklaces in steampunk style are bound to remain forever in style as one of the most popular choices in fashion accessories. The limitless number and design of steampunk pendants will be sure to keep it this way for a long time to come and for that reason, you can never have too many of these elegant masterpieces.
It can make a lovely treat as a copper wedding anniversary gift!
- Swiss Accurist watch mechanism in pale copper / rose gold color
- The movement is placed in a metal frame in old copper color
- There is a characteristic engraving on the movement
- Pendant measures 27 mm / 1 1/16’’ diameter
- metal chain in copper color with a lobster claw clasp
- Chain`s length about 50cm / 20’’
- The necklace will arrive packed into a lovely organza bag
All watch movements I use are authentic and has been re-purposed so please keep in mind that they may show signs of wear which I think adds to the beauty.