Appealing, blue pressed flowers necklace in cottagecore style featuring real pressed flowers and some green delicate foliage.
The flowers are sealed in glass domes using the stained glass method.
I use convex glass, which is slightly heavier than a flat piece, but the dry flowers are enlarged like through the magnifying glass.
The flowers are real dried species; please note that they might fade after some time. It’s because they are natural, and I don’t dye them. It is crucial to store them away from direct sunlight.
As you can see in the second photo I do have plenty of other shapes and sizes available, so if you like to have this flower in a different than the listed shape - please don't hesitate to contact me.
Double-sided glass pendant with eco-friendly lead-free, jewellery grade solder (containing sterling silver)
The metal part has been oxidised, so it has a distressed, vintage look,
Your chosen necklace will arrive in a lovely presentation box.
- Iron chain in gunmetal black colour with lobster claw clasp measures 60cm / 24'' - but if you require other lengths - please don't hesitate to put it in a note to your order.
- There are a few sizes and shapes available
Large oval 40mm x 30mm /~1 3/4'' x 1 1/4''
- Big round 45mm x 45mm / 1.77'' x 1.77'' (please note it is rather heavy)
- Large round 50mm x 50mm / 2'' x 2'' (please note it is heavy)
- Rectangular 25mm x 50mm / 1'' x 2''