Blue pressed flowers necklace
Appealing, blue pressed flowers necklace in cottagecore style featuring real pressed flowers and some green delicate foliage.
The flowers are sealed in glass domes using the stained glass method.
I use convex glass, which is slightly heavier than a flat piece, but the dry flowers are enlarged like through the magnifying glass.
The flowers are real dried species; please note that they might fade after some time. It’s because they are natural, and I don’t dye them. It is crucial to store them away from direct sunlight.
As you can see in the second photo I do have plenty of other shapes and sizes available, so if you like to have this flower in a different than the listed shape - please don't hesitate to contact me.
Double-sided glass pendant with eco-friendly lead-free, jewellery grade solder (containing sterling silver)
The metal part has been oxidised, so it has a distressed, vintage look,
Your chosen necklace will arrive in a lovely presentation box.
- Iron chain in gunmetal black colour with lobster claw clasp measures 60cm / 24'' - but if you require other lengths - please don't hesitate to put it in a note to your order.
- There are a few sizes and shapes available
Large oval 40mm x 30mm /~1 3/4'' x 1 1/4''
- Big round 45mm x 45mm / 1.77'' x 1.77'' (please note it is rather heavy)
- Large round 50mm x 50mm / 2'' x 2'' (please note it is heavy)
- Rectangular 25mm x 50mm / 1'' x 2''