Unique black initial earrings made of authentic vintage typewriter keys. Personalised with your chosen selection of two letters - one initial on each earring. They are very lightweight - you can wear them all day without discomfort and they beautifully swing - with each movement of a head.
All typewriter keys I use are authentic and come from a real machine. This is what makes each piece of typewriter jewellery a fabulous conversation piece. This is simply a piece of history.
This elegant earrings set can make a fantastic gift for a woman for so many occasions! Especially for extraordinary individual who loves books or is a writer.
- keys in black tone with white/whitish letters of your choice
- Typewriter key dimensions 16 mm / 5/8 " diameter
- Whole earring length 30 mm / 1 1/4"
- Sterling silver (925) french hook
- The typewriter keys are attached to the pendant backs with epoxy
- Pendant base can be brass, silver tone or you can upgrade to sterling silver
- One capital letter on each one earring
- Earrings arrives in a lovely organza bag
- You can have matching necklace here.
All typewriter keys I use are authentic and has been re-purposed so please keep in mind that they may show signs of wear which I think adds to the beauty.
Please enter your choice of two letters into the 'Personalization' box.