Beautiful terrarium necklace in cottagecore style featuring real pressed gypsophila, also known as baby's breath.
The flowers locked in stained glass forever using Tiffany method.
The necklace is made of convex glass which is a little bit heavier than a flat piece, but the flowers are enlarged like through the magnifying glass.
You can have this romantic necklace in two variants, with a lace or without - then just pressed flowers.
The Gypsophila flowers are real dried species, please note that they might fade after some time (years though!). It’s because they are natural and I don’t dye them.
Photos are example of the product. Pendants can vary slightly, because in nature there are no two the same flowers.
- Two sided glass pendant with eco friendly lead-free solder
45mm x 45mm / 1 3/4'' x 1 3/4'' (please note it is a bit heavy!)
- You can have it in two variants
- with a lace
- without a lace, just pressed flowers
- The lead free solder is oxidized so it has this black, vintage look.
- Iron chain in gunmetal black colour with lobster claw clasp measures 70cm / 28'' - but if you require other length - please don't hesitate to put it in a note to your order.
- Your necklace will arrive in a nice presentation box