Cool steampunk stud earrings are an absolute stunner. Made of real, watch mechanisms turned into unique ear studs - will be a fantastic addition to your outfit - they may be a great icebreaker and fantastic conversation starter. Those earrings can make a fantastic gift for adventurous women for so many occasions!
Those mechanisms don't work anymore, nevertheless they are still impressive. As a cherry on the top is that all movements I use are authentic and have been repurposed so are real eco friendly projects and pieces of history!
- Variety of original, steel watch movements
Shapes and sizes available:
- Oval 1 - 15mm x 12mm - 5/8'' x 4/8"
- Oval 2 - 15mm x 12mm - 5/8'' x 4/8"
- Hexagon 1 - 15mm x 18mm - 0.59'' x 0.71''
- Hexagon 2 - 15mm x 18mm - 0.59'' x 0.71''
- Rounded Rectangle - 16mm x 13 mm / 0.63 x 0.51 inch
- Circle - 16 mm / 0.63 inch
- These tiny red gems are true rubies used to work as jewel bearings
- Hypoallergenic sterling silver studs (925) and push back closure
- The set of studs will arrive in a nice presentation box