Bored with conventional jewellery?
Those pen nib earrings make a great conversation piece. Because they are made of real, antique nibs made in Victorian era. Fantastic idea, right ? And how cool they look!
They are very lightweight - you can wear them all day without discomfort and they beautifully swing - with each movement of a head. They are hypoallergenic, because of 925 sterling silver findings.
These earrings can also make an excellent gift for a woman with great sentiment to books, teacher or writer.
These pen nibs are authentic and have been re-purposed so please keep in mind that they may show signs of time which I think adds to the beauty.
- Antique 'Times Pen' nibs made of steel in Brandauer factory in Victorian times.
- You can choose from silver tone or grey ones.
- Length 55mm / 2 1/4"
- Hypoallergenic - earring findings are sterling silver (925)
- Clean silver on silver tone or oxidized silver on grey to match nib color
- You can choose from French Hook and Push back closures.
- The pair will arrive in a lovely organza bag