If you love books and writing, those earrings can make a cute literary statement.
Fantastic jewellery piece for a book club meeting, author's evening or literature festival. These earrings are made of real, antique pen nibs. Awesome idea, right?
They are very lightweight - you can wear them all day without discomfort and they swing beautifully - with each movement of a head. They are hypoallergenic, because of 925 sterling silver push back posts. These earrings can also make an excellent gift for a teacher or writer.
All pen nibs I use are authentic and have been re-purposed so please keep in mind that they may show signs of time which I think adds to the beauty.
- Antique golden coated steel pen nibs made in Victorian era in a Birmingham factory.
- Length 50 mm / 2 inch
- Hypoallergenic - earring findings are sterling silver (925) - oxidized
- The pair will arrive in a lovely organza bag just ready for gift giving
- Plain gold variant is clean and look like new
- Aged gold has marks of time on them, but doesn't smear.